- This data may be up to a day old. It is intended to serve as a guide only.
- Closed classes are listed in red. Classes that are nearing capacity are listed in orange.
- MCC reserves the right to change course offerings and cancel any course without sufficient enrollment or instructor availability.
- Please observe the following course load limits when scheduling:
- Fall and Spring semesters: 19 credit hours or less
- Summer Intersession (4-week session): 4 credit hours or less
- Summer Session II (6-week session): 7 credit hours or less
- Information for future terms is tentative and subject to change.
- Find out how to get started with registration with our Registration Quick Start.
- AHB - Allied Health Building (Health Sciences Campus)
- BBC - Brown Badgett, Sr. Energy and Advanced Technology Center (North Campus)
- JCD - Joe C. Davis Building (North Campus)
- JHG - John H. Gray Building (North Campus)
- LRC - Learning Resource Center (North Campus)
- MHT - Hatley Building (Health Sciences Campus)
- SEC - P.A. & Pauline Shaver Educational Center (406 West Everly Brothers Boulevard, Central City)
Narrow your results
|Class||Section||Catalog Nbr||Hrs||Course Title||Notes||Start||End||Day(s)||Start Dt.||End Dt.||Instructor||Room||Enr||Max Enr||Nutrition and Food Science|
|8581||81Z1||NFS 101||3||Human Nutrition & Wellness||Internet class. Madisonville Instructor.||TBA||Jan 12||Mar 08||Terry,Rachel E||W||0||30|
|8585||81Z2||NFS 101||3||Human Nutrition & Wellness||Internet class. Madisonville instructor. This is a second bi-term class. Class begins March 16, 2015.||TBA||Mar 16||May 10||Terry,Rachel E||W||0||30|